When it comes to making spiritual formation the focus of congregational life, honoring both the history and tradition—as well as the current situation—of each community is essential. That’s why we tailor our services to meet the individual needs of your congregation.
Leadership Training and Congregational Consultation:
We prepare and equip professional religious leaders and lay volunteers to facilitate individual and communal spiritual growth in a variety of ways. Based upon an apprenticeship and peer supervision model, our coaching and consultation is designed to help lay and ordained leaders:
- Find effective ways to introduce a spiritual formation focus to their congregation
- Explore a variety of generative, creative, and relational spiritual practices
- Integrate spiritual direction into all aspects of congregational life.
Workshops and Retreats:
In addition to training facilitators, we also collaborate with you to design and facilitate workshops and retreats that are tailored to your congregation’s needs. Workshops and retreats can be scheduled for a half-day, full-day or an entire weekend. Possible themes include:
- Taste and See—An Invitation to Deeper Spiritual Practices
- Finding Your Way—Personalized Practices for Spiritual Growth
- Discover Your Call—Dependable Strengths® for Congregations
- Small Group Spiritual Direction—designed to deepen relationships and help individuals and communities discern purpose, meaning, and call
- Prayer—designed to help participants find a way to pray that is authentic to them and their sense of the Holy
- Contemplative Practices—designed to introduce participants to variety of practices that engage the mind, body, heart, and spirit.
If you are interested in having us help you bring a spiritual formation focus to your congregation, please contact the Rev. Sue Sinnamon at firstname.lastname@example.org.